AT THE GASLAMP BLOCK PARTY
- The Celebrate San Diego Gaslamp Block Party is for you, friends and family to EAT, SHOP & PLAY in downtown San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter during and after the race! The event is FREE & OPEN to the public.
SUNDAY, MARCH 9, 2014
Celebrate San Diego Event: 7:30am-1:00pm*
*Daylight Savings Time starts at 2:00am PST on Sunday, March 9, 2014
The Celebrate San Diego Gaslamp Block Party spans nine vibrant blocks of San Diego’s downtown, historic Gaslamp Quarter and will include:
- Fun for the entire family
- Live DJs & Bands
Other Entertainment, Food & More:
- Cheer on runners as they cross the finish line!
- Restaurants open with a wide variety of GREAT local food!
- Farmer’s Market – fresh local produce at J St & 3rd Ave
- Family Fun Zone – jumpies, rock wall and slides (next to the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter hotel)
- Street Entertainment
- Plus special offers, courtesy of San Diego’s best restaurants, entertainment and apparel merchants in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter! PIck up a Celebrate San Diego Gaslamp Map with all the special offers at our Expo or available at the event.
Celebrate San Diego is FREE & open to the public.