CELEBRATE SAN DIEGO AT THE GASLAMP BLOCK PARTY
The Celebrate San Diego Gaslamp Block Party is for you, friends and family to EAT, SHOP & PLAY in downtown San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter after the race!
Sunday, March 9, 2014: 7:30am-1:00pm*
*subject to change. Daylight Savings Time starts at 2:00am PST on Sunday, March 9, 2014
The Celebrate San Diego Gaslamp Block Party spans nine vibrant blocks in San Diego’s downtown, historic Gaslamp Quarter along 5th Ave from Island Ave to L St.
What to Expect at Celebrate
Celebrate San Diego is FREE & open to the public and will feature:
- Fun for the entire family!
- Street Entertainment
- Cheer on runners as they cross the finish line
- Farmer’s Market – fresh local produce market at J St & 3rd Ave
- Family Fun Zone – jumpies, rock wall, slides
- Special offers, courtesy of San Diego’s best restaurants, for great local food in the heart of the Gaslamp!
For Celebrate exhibitor information or sponsorship inquiries, please email email@example.com