Sport, Health & Fitness Expo
The 2015 San Diego Half Marathon & 5K Sport, Health & Fitness Expo is the perfect place to pick up your packet, meet fellow runners, and check out the latest running & fitness-related gear! For exhibitor information & sponsorship inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, March 6, 2015: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday, March 7, 2015: 9:00am – 5:00pm
*subject to change
1000 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
What To Expect at the Expo
The Sport, Health & Fitness Expo is FREE & open to the public and will feature:
- Race Packet Pick-up* for both the Half Marathon & the 5K (your race packet will include: your race bib, t-shirt, and gear bag)
- Enjoy beautiful the San Diego Bay and climb aboard the historic USS Midway Museum – The USS Midway Museum is open daily, 10am-5pm.
- Seminar Q&A: “Run Your Best San Diego Half Marathon” with the West Coast Road Runner Pace Team & SDHM Staff. Meet us at the big map in the Port Pavilion lobby (Saturday, March 8th at 11am, 1pm & 3pm)
- On-site Race Registration (if not sold out)
- Interactive Demos
- Free Product Samples – and much, much more!
*Note: If you cannot pick up your race packet, you may have a friend or family member pick it up for you. They will need to present a copy of your photo ID and signed waiver. You will need to fill out the downloadable waiver ahead of time and have your friend/family member bring it with them when they pick up your packet.
Expo Directions & Parking
Trolley, Amtrak, and Coaster are a great way to get to the Expo, as the Santa Fe Station is only 2 blocks away. A trolley 2-way pass or Day Pass is approximately $5. There are many options on both Expo days. For detailed departure times and a list of stations with free parking, please visit: SDMTS.
Driving to the Broadway Pier:
If arriving by passenger vehicle, choose your parking option in advance. The Broadway Pier is accessible from the I-5 Fwy. For those traveling I-5 southbound, exit at Front St to access parking via Pacific Hwy. For those traveling northbound on I-5, exit Hawthorn St. (Airport Exit) and take Hawthorn to Pacific Hwy.
Parking Options – see map below
If you plan to park for less than 2 hrs, bring quarters ($1.25/hr, 2-hr max). Metered parking spaces are located in the following lots:
- G St Lot at Fish Market/Tuna Harbor Park.
- the easternmost rows of the ABM Cruise Ship Terminal Lot.
Other Parking Options Include:
- ABM Cruise Ship Terminal Lot, 950 W Broadway – $6 up to 1 hr / $12 for 1-10 hrs; enter this surface lot from Pacific Hwy, just north of W Broadway.
- ABM 824 W Broadway Lot – $13 up to 12 hrs; enter this surface lot from Pacific Hwy, just north of W Broadway.
- ABM 851 W E Street Lot – $13; enter this surface lot via Pacific Hwy to E St.
- USS Midway Lot – use only if you plan to visit the museum, as space is very limited – $10 for 1-3 hrs; enter from N Harbor Dr.
- G St Lot at Fish Market/Tuna Harbor Park – Metered parking for $1.25/hr, 2-hr max. Enter from N Harbor Dr.
- Port of San Diego visitor’s information with many attractions within walking distance, including:
- Tour of the Holland America Cruise Ship (in port Saturday-only at the B St. Pier)
- Hornblower Cruises – book a Whale, Dolphin Watching &/or Sea Lion Adventure on Friday or Saturday at 9:15am, 9:45am, & 1:15pm. Tours start at $23/person.
- Harbor Excursions/Flagship Cruises & Events – book a Whale-watching Expedition on Friday or Saturday – boarding at 9:15am & 1pm. Tours start at $37/person.
- Maritime Museum & the Star of India tall ships
- Unique array of Seaport Village Shops
- Plus, several of the Port district’s finest restaurants: Anthony’s Fish Grotto and The Fish Market