Sport, Health & Fitness Expo
The San Diego Half Marathon & 5K Sport, Health & Fitness Expo is the perfect place to pick up your packet, meet fellow runners, and check out the latest running & fitness-related gear! For exhibitor information & sponsorship inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, March 7, 2014: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday, March 8, 2014: 9:00am – 5:00pm
*subject to change
1000 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
What To Expect at the Expo
The Sport, Health & Fitness Expo is FREE & open to the public and will feature:
- Race Packet Pick-up for both the Half Marathon & the 5K (your race packet will include: your race bib, t-shirt, and gear bag)
- Enjoy beautiful the San Diego Bay and climb aboard the historic USS Midway Museum - One (1) FREE entry is permitted per race bib during race weekend, March 7th-9th! Guest tickets are available for purchase at the door or online, standard admission rates apply. The USS Midway Museum is open daily, 10am-5pm.
- Seminar Q&A: “Run Your Best San Diego Half Marathon” with the West Coast Road Runner Pace Team & SDHM Staff. Meet us at the big map in the Port Pavilion lobby (Saturday, March 8th at 11am, 1pm & 3pm)
- On-site Race Registration (if not sold out)
- Interactive Demos
- Free Product Samples – and much, much more!
Expo Directions & Parking
The Trolley and Coaster are the easiest ways to get to the Expo. The Santa Fe Station is only 3-4 blocks away (see map). There are many train options on both Expo days. A trolley 2-way pass or Day Pass is approximately $5.00. For detailed departure times and a list of stations with free parking, please visit: http://www.sdmts.com.
Driving to the Broadway Pier:
If arriving by passenger vehicle, choose your parking option in advance. The Broadway Pier is accessible from the I-5 Freeway. For those traveling I-5 southbound from North County or Central San Diego, exit at Front St. to access the parking lots below via Pacific Hwy. For those traveling northbound on I-5, exit Hawthorn St. (Airport Exit) and take Hawthorn to Pacific Highway.
Metered Street Parking (both Fri. & Sat.) is available along the western side of Harbor Drive. All metered spots are 2-hour only.
Paid Parking Lot Options (see map below):
- ABM Cruise Ship Terminal Lot – $6 up to 1 hr / $12 for 1-10 hrs; 950 W Broadway; enter this surface lot from Pacific Highway, just north of Broadway.
- ABM 824 Broadway Lot – $13; enter this surface lot from Pacific Highway, just north of Broadway.
- ABM 851 W. E Street Lot – $13; enter this surface lot via Pacific Highway to E St.
- USS Midway Parking Lot – $5 for 1-3 hrs / $10 for 4-10 hrs; enter from N Harbor Drive. Space is limited.
- Holiday Inn Garage – $5 for the first 2hrs; enter from Pacific Highway only.
- Port of San Diego visitor’s information with many attractions within walking distance, including:
- Tour of the Holland America Cruise Ship (in port Saturday-only at the B St. Pier)
- Hornblower Cruises – book a Whale, Dolphin Watching &/or Sea Lion Adventure on Friday or Saturday at 9:15am, 9:45am, & 1:15pm. Tours start at $23/person.
- Harbor Excursions/Flagship Cruises & Events – book a Whale-watching Expedition on Friday or Saturday – boarding at 9:15am & 1pm. Tours start at $37/person.
- Maritime Museum & the Star of India tall ships
- Unique array of Seaport Village Shops
- Plus, several of the Port district’s finest restaurants: Anthony’s Fish Grotto and The Fish Market