The San Diego Half Marathon is a premier event with the following unique perks when you register for the half marathon. The perks below are from our 2014 event, so stay tuned for our 2015 perks announcements!
(For our 5K perks, visit: 5K)
- Collectible 2014 “Port of San Diego” Special Edition Finisher’s Medal
- FREE Online Real-Time Runner Tracking – available to friends & family to get updates as you race at no additional charge
- Official 2014 San Diego Half Marathon Premium Technical Shirt.
- Official San Diego Half Marathon & 5K Gear Bag. Our gear bag has great built-in features like a zipper pouch, deluxe strings, mesh backing and reinforced leather corners.
- Ultima Electrolyte drink, beginning at Mile 4, throughout the course
- Fresh PureFlo Water at all Aid Stations & at the Finish
- On-course energy by Clif Energy Gel at Mile 8.5
- Post Race nutrition, featuring products by Specialty Produce, Dole, Clif Bar, Chuao Chocolatier & Zico!
- FREE Bib Personalization: Enter your name or inspirational message when you register, up to 8 characters (available for a limited time, until February 1st)
- Mile Markers at Every Mile
- Chronotrack Precision Chip Finish Time (with 5K, 10K & 10-mile splits)
- Live Jumbotron at the Finish
- Two-day Sport, Health & Fitness Expo on March 7 & 8 at the beautiful Broadway Pier The Expo is FREE and open to the public. Bib includes one (1) free entry into Midway Museum & the Maritime Museum over race weekend!
- Celebrate San Diego Gaslamp Block Party – FREE & open to the public.
For even more Perk details, “Like” us on Facebook to see and hear more about them as they are announced!